Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Some products I love, Meals we eat, and more...

Hello again my fitness minded friends!

How is everyone out there today? I hope you are all doing well, and feeling great!

First off, I wanted to share a couple of products that we use a lot in our house. They are perfect for meal prep, and taste great.
We use a lot of Mrs. Dash. I know there are come spice companies a lot of fitness peeps use, that I see a lot of on instagram, but Mrs. Dash seasonings are very easy for anyone to find and buy. I don't think there is one grocery store out there that doesn't carry them!

OMG...I LOVE ZEVIA!!! If you know anything at all about me, you would know that I don't drink anything carbonated usually (except for a beer now and then!) But ever since I saw this in the grocery store where I shop, and my son asked if we could have some, I am loving it!! These two and the Black cherry are my favorite so far. Anyone else out there like these?? I still don't drink these everyday, but every week I will have 2. They are so yummy. ZERO CALORIES, AND NO ARTIFICIAL CRAP.

My son's favorite

We like to use our air popper to make popcorn, and these are perfect after a quick spritz of some butter spray. We also use them on baked potatoes, and anything else it would work on!

These breakfast sausages are yummy! and just check out the macros. Not bad as far as breakfast meats are concerned....

I usually only have one link...but today I put three in this....

My yummy veggie sausage eggs with just a touch of gouda. My son split this pan with me.  I ate it with some sourdough toast topped with almond butter, some tea with skim milk, and the whole breakfast came out at 420 calories. Not bad! (I eat a lot of calories everyday. You have to put something in, to get something out! You have to eat in order to build muscle!)
In addition to veggie scrambles, here are two breakfasts I love to make on a regular basis for my family...

Oven broiled protein french toast made with artisan sourdough....or....

Ezekiel bread...both are equally delicious. Those are the two breads I usually have on hand.
And there there are the protein waffles. You can use any flavor of protein powder you like in them. You can get super creative!
I just can't stomach eating nothing but boring oatmeal all the time, and I adore breakfast food! Protein waffles hit the spot!!

Some lunches and dinners we might have usually would be....
Oven broiled salmon with brown rice and broccoli. I love to drizzle mine with sriracha!!

I love making my own homemade chicken nuggets and patties...we love to mix it up between chicken and tuna, but you can use what ever meat you like. I will be posting up the recipe for all the things you see here in future posts, but if you are in a hurry to make anything you see here, just leave me a comment, and I will send you the recipe.
Tuna patties cooked under the broiler! Nice and crisp and so packed with protein 
These are oven chicken pizzas using naan bread. REALLY GOOD.

This is a chicken quesadilla. It is made with chicken, fat free and low fat cheese and chicken. These low carb tortillas pack a TON of fiber, so look out if your body is not used to that yet. instead just use one tortilla.
Again...these are just a preview of some of the sorts of recipes I will be posting up. If you have any suggestions or comments, please post them below.

I will leave you with this fun meme a friend of mine posted up....I just love it! Thanks Linda for sharing this...I am still cracking up over it...
Indeed!!!
Have a beautiful day everyone! Keep smiling and stay happy and healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment