Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Working on our fitness, and this blog! Introductions...



Hello and Welcome to our blog!

To get this blog started, we will tell you a little bit about ourselves. The more you follow and read our blog, the more you will get to know us, so please don't be strangers! Communicate with us by leaving comments, and don't forget to follow, so you don't miss a post. Shall we start our adventure together???

AWAY WE GO!......

We are an active and fit family of four, who is constantly on the go. We love to workout, adventure to new places, cook up lots of yummy eats, (clean and healthy of course!) and most of all we enjoy having fun!  

Please allow us to introduce ourselves....

First up...
Picture my husband took of me at the beach where we grew up.
Hello! My name is Amy. I am a mom, wife (going on 20 years this summer!), and certified trainer, who also has a degree in fashion design. I absolutely adore being outdoors in nature, and every chance I get, I hike, run, or ride my bike on one of the many forest trails in the area where I live. I enjoy lifting weights, eating clean (I can't stand eating crappy food! It makes me feel so horrible!) spending time with my family, adventuring to new places, and of course designing clothes (my latest are workout clothes!) being healthy is everything to me. I want to set the best possible example for my children to follow, so that they grow to be healthy, fit, happy adults.

Amy's goal for 2015: Put on a few pounds of lean muscle mass, and have a memorable 20th wedding anniversary with my hubby!



Next up....


Ciarra after she got her hair cut
Hello! 
My name is Ciarra.
I’m 18 years old and currently in my second semester in junior college. I am an avid booklover and reader. I also love to draw—mostly drawing characters in a manga or comic style. 
For outdoor activities my favorites are bike riding and swimming. I love being outside and finding new and interesting places to explore. Living in Virginia and on the East Coast as a whole, there are many opportunities to do active things outside. I also enjoy, weightlifting, running, hiking, and just walking. 
When it comes to food I can be both adventurous and picky. I like to eat clean, and I can’t handle overly sweet or greasy foods. Sushi is by far one of my favorite treat meals!  

Ciarra's goal/wish for 2015: Do well in school (she already has a 4.0 GPA!) and to enjoy my summer break, swimming and boating with my family.
Ciarra when we were at Marathon Key


Next up....

Soren apple picking in the mountains

Hi my name is Soren!
I enjoy playing video games, eating pie (apple is my favorite!) going for hikes in the woods and mountains, as well as taking our boat out in the summer. My favorite subject in school is math. My favorite foods (besides pie) are my mom's soup, my mom's macaroni and cheese, and fried chicken! I like to eat healthy, but sometimes I like to enjoy a treat! (like the pie with the fried chicken!) I love spending time with my family and going on vacations. 

Soren's goal/wish for the coming year: I hope to get a puppy this year, and take it for lots of hikes and walks!

Soren with his beloved pie in the Florida Keys


And finally....

Hello,
My name is John, and I’m a avid fitness enthusiast, husband and father. My top interests include the "5 F's" which are Family, Fitness, Food, Fun and Foto’s (yes I know it how to really spell it! LOL) . Family is my number one priority; Fitness makes it possible to be healthy, and ensure that I have a long future with my family;  Food is fuel, and I like good tasting fuel!  Fun...well, we all like to have fun, am I right?  And then there are "Foto's (photos), I am also a photographer. Where ever I go I have some form of camera on me at all times. You never know when you will get that special "money shot."

John's goal for 2015- to gain lean muscle and drop body fat. 

John being himself

So welcome, and nice to meet all of you! 
We hope that you will join us with each and every new blog post and adventure. We have some interesting and useful posts and videos planned for the future, so make sure to check back regularly and follow this blog.

And so the adventure begins!....
Have a wonderful day today, and stay healthy, fit and strong!


1 comment: